ROUSH 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GT/GT500 Enhanced Sound Dual Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
Product highlights for the Ford Mustang Exhaust for GT/GT500 (2005-2009):
- Fits 2005-2009 Mustang GT/GT500
- System extends from the catalytic converters-back
- Utilizes 2.5” mandrel-bent piping with a straight-through design that provides added power, increased fuel economy, and aggressive tone
- Can be used in conjunction with the factory GT/GT500 rear valance
- Includes 4” tips made from polished 304 stainless steel
- Includes all necessary clamps and hardware for installation
- Check local noise ordinance levels for legality
The increased power is generated due to the higher flow system as compared to a conventional exhaust system. Yet another benefit of this high flow system is that it improves fuel efficiency, as the engine runs into less air resistance to do its work. Fits 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GT/GT500
Though this particular exhaust for the Ford Mustang creates more sound outside your car, it doesn't create the typical off-road exhaust drone inside. This is made possible because sound is more effectively directed backward through the exhaust system and out through the rear of the vehicle.
**ROUSH Performance recommends checking your local noise ordinance levels prior to purchase.The exhaust system is manufactured using a CNC bender to create smooth mandrel bends. This process maintains a consistent inside diameter through the bended area and allows for a significant increase in flow over stock/serrated-bent pipes.
This Ford Mustang exhaust kit is made from high-quality 2.5-inch diameter stainless steel tubing and has 4-inch diameter tips made from polished 304 stainless steel and embossed with the "ROUSH" logo. The system comes with OEM stainless steel exhaust clamps that provide a leak proof seal and won't smash or crush the pipes when tightened. The ROUSH Resonator Off-Road Exhaust Kit fits 2005 - 2009 Mustang GTs and GT500s with factory rear fascia. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm