XL Pro KTM LED Headlight Kit (17-On) A/C Baja Designs
If you're looking to go night riding look no further, our Baja Designs drop in replacement headlight kit is a major upgrade from stock and features a rugged design.
This headlight kit was designed with ample adjustability, and features a significant amount of vertical and horizontal spread for ultimate trail coverage. This specific model utilizes our XL Pro which produces 4900 lumens and features a 20 percent dimming feature.
Installation on this kit is as easy as installing a factory headlight, we provide a plug and play connector and all necessary hardware. Baja Designs offers an industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
The kit selected is an AC Power kit. This kit requires the bikes stator to be producing AC power at the headlight lead. Some examples of bikes that can run this P/N are NON-TPI KTM Enduro 2 strokes.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 4900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.9A
- Dimensions: 4.43 inch x 3.65 inch x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
XL Pro, LED KTM 2017-On Kit
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6 degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 and 5)