Sequential LED Turn Signals for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Smoked Diode Dynamics
Sequencing turn signal. These Sequential LED Turn Signal housings are a direct replacement for the 2015-2017 Ford Mustang's factory turn signal housings but provide greater functionality and output.
They illuminate in a bright crisp white for your parking lights. Anytime you hit your turn signal they light up in a sequencing amber pattern just like the factory tail lights to indicate signaling. This is one of the best ways to easily add styling to your Mustang!
Add an extra DRL. With the optional plug-and-play DRL Harness you can wire your Sequential LED Turn Signal to operate as an extra daytime running light to show them off day or night. This harness enables the housings to light up with high intensity for visibility even in direct sunlight.
- Programmable. These housings were computer-designed using optical simulation software to produce a bright highly efficient SAE/DOT compliant beam pattern. When the turn signal is engaged the LEDs flash in a programmable sequential pattern that is nearly twice as bright as the factory turn signal! Use the integrated switch to choose between U.S. E.U. and static blink rates to achieve your own custom look!
- US: Sequential turn signal rate that matches the USDM tail lights
- EU: Faster sequential turn signal rate
- Off: Static non-sequential turn signal
Choose your look. All Sequential LED Turn Signal housings illuminate in bright white and amber but there are two lens color choices. Choose the one that fits your style!
Smoked: A dark appearance great on black and grey vehicles.
OEM-fitment. At Diode Dynamics we use a 3D scanner to develop plug-and-play replacement housings that will be a perfect fit. Simply remove the original housings and ours will fit directly in its place.
They also use OEM connectors that plug right into the factory socket. Reliable operation. Like most Diode Dynamics products these Mustang Sequential LED Turn Signals are designed with newer constant-current circuitry and transient voltage protection.
These features found in factory-installed lighting components protect the circuit over time ensuring years of flicker-free performance. These lamps were designed to last the life of your vehicle and have been subjected to advanced transient voltage testing. These tests replicate the electrical wear and tear experienced in automotive environments every time your alternator starts and stops which is what kills less robust electronics over time. They are also tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F vibration and corrosion.
All of these tests are completed to SAE/DOT standards just like the factory components. Experience. After over a decade in business Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies.
We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- Sequential LED turn signal with programmable speed.
- Adds sequencing amber turn signal and white running light.
- Optional DRL Harness provides high output for daytime visibility.
- Plug and play connectors for easy installation.
- Engineered and assembled in USA.