ROUSH 2010-2012 Ford Mustang Unpainted Front Fascia Kit
Product highlights for the Mustang Front Fascia (2010-2012):
- Aggressive styling for your Ford Mustang
- Fits 2010-2012 Ford Mustangs
- Includes foglamps and harness
- Made from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability
- Shaped with high-pressure injection molding, the same process that the OEMs use
- Designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit
- Comes with all required mounting hardware
- Fog lights feature plug and play no-splice wiring harness
- Does not include front splitter (part #420002)
- Side-marker lights not included
- Proper paint preparation is required prior to paint. Knit lines from the molding process may be visible in the formed parts. Minor Surface imperfections resulting from the molding process can be sanded out during the paint preparation process.
This ROUSH® Mustang Front Fascia Kit will give your car sleek and aggressive look. This front fascia kit fits 2010-2012 Mustang GTs (4.6L V8) and includes foglamps and harness. A version of this kit that does not include the foglamps and harness is available under part #420001.
The ROUSH Mustang Front Fascia Kit is constructed from high-strength TPO (thermal plastic olefin) for long lasting durability, and is made in the U.S.A. at ROUSH's own plastics manufacturing facility. The plastic is molded with high-pressure injection, the same process used by the automotive manufactures.
This Mustang body kit is designed around original manufacturer CAD data for optimum quality and fit. As a result, installation is quick and easy. Minimal preparation for paint required prior to fitment, light sanding for surface adhesion and trimming of any excess flash along parting lines on edges.
The fog lights featured in this kit include a plug and play no-splice wiring harness for easy installation.
The ROUSH Front Fascia Kit is available unpainted.
Side-marker lights are not included with fascia. Factory Ford side-marker lights are intended to be re-used when fascia is installed.WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm