MBRP Exhaust T5122CF Pro Series Exhaust Tip
Exhaust Tail Pipe Tip
Pro Series Exhaust Tip
Pro Series Exhaust Tip; 3 in. Inlet Diameter; 4 in. Outlet Diameter; 7.7 in. Length; Dual Wall; Angled; T304 Stainless Steel; Carbon Fiber Finish;
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Outlet Type: Single Outlet
- Overall Length: 7.750 in.
- Position: N/A
- Shape: Angle Cut
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Usage: Automotive
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic) and chromium (hexavalent compounds) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects; or other reproductive harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- High Quality/Carbon Fiber
- Finish Off Your MBRP Inc. Exhaust In Style
- Clampless/No Weld Install
The exhaust tip is the crowning touch to your performance exhaust. It is your opportunity to really show off your personal style. That's why MBRP offers such a wide assortment of high quality, bolt on tips - because everybody has their own idea of style.
Behind these walls are people as obsessed as you with the quest for the ultimate in performance exhaust. For over fifteen years MBRP inc. has been delivering performance enthusiasts the most in power, the most in product quality and the most in customer responsiveness. It all began with the now famous B&B Eliminator, which soon achieved the status as the best selling performance snowmobile silencer of all time. Starting from little more than a vision and an absolute passion for all things performance MBRP inc. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology. Marshalling over ten decades of manufacturing and marketing expertise between them, the MBRP design team developed a line of performance diesel exhaust products that has made the rest of the industry take notice, and rush to catch up. Most recently MBRP Inc. has achieved something special for the sports truck enthusiast. The new sport line brings to the gasoline-powered vehicle the same perfect blend of style and toughness that diesel light truck owners have come to expect from MBRP. The line features a unique flow through muffler originally developed to increase the performance of thousand horsepower off shore marine engines. The result is a muffler that generates a deeper, mellow sound, improved performance numbers and cooler operating temperatures. For the future, MBRP inc. is determined to provide the highest fill rates in the industry, offer the most complete line of exhaust for diesel and sports truck enthusiasts and to be always pushing upward the definition of performance.