Cadillac ATS LED Sidemarkers Pair 15-19 Cadillac ATS Non V Smoked Pair Diode Dynamics
Upgraded Styling. If you're looking to give your Cadillac ATS (non V) an upgrade in styling and appearance, this is the perfect way to do it! These replacement units are loaded with hundreds of LEDs, for a modern and unique appearance.
With the full LED array, they illuminate brighter than factory as well! Choose from three lens color options to match your vehicle or preference.
OEM Grade. Unlike other sidemarkers on the market, Diode Dynamics lamps use OEM-grade retroreflector optics, which provide required the reflective safety and a clean, premium appearance when off, unlike diffuser or plain flat lenses without any reflective features.
The units themselves are designed directly from OEM CAD data for a perfect fit, and the connector plugs right into the factory socket.
Reliability. These LEDs are designed with newer constant-current circuitry and transient voltage protection. These features, found in factory-installed lighting components, protect the circuit over time, ensuring years of flicker-free performance.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike all other LED distributors, we assemble and engineer products in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies.
We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
All sidemarkers illuminate in bright amber, but there's three colors of lenses. Choose the one that fits your style!
- Amber Also called OEM, these match your original, and are DOT/SAE compliant in both illumination and lens color.
- Smoked A dark appearance, great on black and grey vehicles.
- Clear Blends nicely on white and silver. These are clear in color, but still have the retroreflector optics.
- Modern LED replacements for factory sidemarkers
- Increased output, with unique styling
- OEM-grade retroreflector optics
- Smoked lens
- Engineered and assembled in USA