BMR Lowering Springs Fits 2016-2020 Camaro | Set Of 4 | Red
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP041 for the street performance crowd who want to use their cars in a variety of application. These springs will lower your Sixth Gen Camaro, and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SP041 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
***NOTE: This product was not engineered for a V-6 or 4-Cylinder Camaros, nor has it been tested on them.***
- Designed to fit 2016-Newer V8 Chevrolet Camaro (ZL1/1LE compatible)
- Drops your Camaro approximately .75” in the front, 1” in the rear
- Linear spring rates
- Improves handling and ride quality
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Designed in the U.S.A.
- Made in the U.S.A.