BMR Performance Version Lowering Springs 2015-2020 Ford Mustang | Set of 4 | Red
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP080 for the street performance crowd who want to use their cars in a variety of application. These springs will lower your S550, and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SP080 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
-This product also works for V-6 and Eco Boost Models.
-Designed to work with OE mounts and perches or Camber Plates that re-use the OE perch. Aftermarket perches (Vorshlag) may not fit properly and could lead to excessive NVH.
- Lowers your S550 Mustang for an aggressive look
- Improves handling and ride quality
- 170lb/in Spring Rate - Front
- 740lb/in Spring Rate - Rear
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the U.S.A.