BMR Lowering Springs Fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro | Front | Red
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP020 for the street performance crowd who want to use their cars in a variety of application. These springs will drop the front end of your V-8-equipped 2010 and newer Camaro 1-inch, and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SP020 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Lowers your V-8-equipped 2010 and newer Camaro 1-inch
- Improves handling and ride quality
- 220 lb/in spring rate
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Fits V8 Models Only
- Not recommended for convertibles
- Made in the U.S.A.