BMR Lowering Springs Fits 1993-2002 F-Body | Front | Red
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP085 for the handling crowd who want to use their cars for road course and autocross. These springs will lower your S550, and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you the ultimate in handling. The linear spring rate (980 lb/in rear) offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SP085 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
-This product also works for V-6 and Eco Boost Models.***
-BMR strongly recommends aftermarket shocks and struts with the use of our S550 Handling Springs.
- Lowers the rear of your S550 Mustang for an aggressive look
- Improves handling and ride quality
- 980lb/in linear spring rate
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the U.S.A.