BMR Lowering Spring Kit Fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro | Set Of 4 | Red
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP077 for the street performance crowd who want to use their cars in a variety of applications. These springs will drop your V-8-equipped 2010 - 2015 Camaro 1.25-inch, and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The 220 lb/in (front) and 460 lb/in (rear) linear spring rate offers plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners, while remaining soft enough for a comfortable ride on any road. The lowered stance and increased spring rate decreases body roll and gives you a lower center of gravity for increased driver control in aggressive cornering situations. Combine this with BMR adjustable sway bars and you have the ultimate in handling and performance. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s SP077 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Lowers your V-8-equipped 2010 - 2015 Camaro 1.25-inch
- Improves handling and ride quality
- 220 lb/in front, 460 lb/in rear spring rate
- Lower center of gravity
- Increased driver control
- decreases body roll
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Fits V8 Models Only
- Not recommended for convertibles
- Made in the U.S.A.