BMR Handling Version Lowering Springs 2005-2014 Ford Mustang | Set of 4 | Red
Blending aesthetics and performance, BMR has designed the SP065 for the handling crowd who regularly use their cars on the road course or for autocross. These springs will drop your S197 Mustang 1.5-inches and feature a fine-tuned spring rate to give you great handling and a smooth ride. The 240 lb/inch front linear spring rates offer plenty of support, keeping the body flat and level in the corners. The 200 lb/inch rear dual-rate spring decreases body roll and gives you a lower center of gravity for increased driver control in aggressive cornering situations. Combine this with BMR adjustable sway bars and you have the ultimate in handling and performance. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR rear springs retain the factory "hourglass" shape designed by Ford engineers. This important feature provides a "variable natural frequency" in the spring to help counteract damaging wheelhop. This is a feature of the OE springs often overlooked by other companies simply because they don't realize it's benefits in multi-purpose applications.
BMR Suspension’s SP065 lowering springs are available in red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Lowers your S197 Mustang 1.5-inches
- Dramatically improves handling
- Lower center of gravity
- Decreased body roll
- Improved driver control
- 240 lb/inch front linear spring rate
- 200 lb/inch rear dual-rate spring
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the U.S.A.