Gibson Performance GP304S-C Performance Header Fits 96-02 Ram 2500 Ram 3500
Performance Header; Short Tube Style; 1.5 in. 14 Gauge Tubing; Direct Fit; Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel;
- Application: Automotive
- Coated Finish: Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel
- Engine Make/Size: Mopar 488
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Port Shape: Same As Port/Can Be Matched
- Tube Diameter: 1.500 in.
- Tube Direction: Down Swept
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Heavy Duty 409L Stainless 16 Gauge Tubing
- Hi-Temp Coating To 1300 Degrees
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Heavy Duty 3/8 in. Thick Laser Cut Port Flanges
- Premium Gaskets and Hardware
- No Welding Required
- Uses OEM Style Connections
Every Gibson Performance Header is Dyno-tuned and engineered to deliver more usable horsepower and torque at low and mid-range RPM highway speeds. Improves engines ability to breathe and cooler operating engine temperature. Designed as a direct replacement for the factory manifolds, using the stock crossover pipe. They are well suited for lowered and raised vehicles, street and off-road. 50 State Street legal. Meets EPA and CARB requirements. Will not affect the factory warranty. No welding required. Uses OEM style connections. 3/8" Heavy Duty Laser Cut Port Flanges- No Warping or Leaking. Premium Gaskets and Hardware included. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.