Gibson Performance 98015 Polaris UTV Dual Exhaust
Exhaust System Kit
Polaris UTV Dual Exhaust
Polaris UTV Dual Exhaust; 2.25 in. Tubing; 4 in. T-304 Black Ceramic Intercooled Tips;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tube Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Muffler Features Louvered And Chambered Design
- Black Ceramic Intercooled Tips
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor
- Aftermarket Tuner Not Required
- Black Ceramic Stainless Intercooled Slash-Cut Tips
- Lowest Sound Level On The Market
- One Year Limited Warranty
Compliment your Polaris Ranger RZR XP 1000 with Gibson Twin Rear Exit Exhaust. Get an extra increase of 2-4 rear wheel horsepower, 3-5 more foot pounds of torque and 2-3mph. With Gibson non-packed mufflers you can guarantee a consistent level of sound and performance quality for the duration of your vehicles lifetime. Utilizing a compression spring fitting allows plenty of movement to handle all types of abuse eliminating the possibilities of breakage, Finished with a personalized powder coated rear beauty plate and a complete black Ceramic Exhaust and intercooled tips. All necessary hardware is included for a complete hassle free bolt on installation. Tested with a decibel reading of 96 dbs per the SAEJ 1287 testing procedure. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor. Made in the USA.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.