Gibson Performance 69208B Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Sport Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Sport Exhaust System
Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Sport Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5in. Tubing; 7in. Rd Body; 3in. Center In/2.5in. Dual Outlet; 4in. Black Ceramic Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tube Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow CFT Stainless Performance Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Black Ceramic Stainless Rolled Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Incl. All Hardware/Factory Style Hangers
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson's commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with Gibson's formulated process exclusive only to the Black Elite Series. For increased style and Performance, the series pushes the sound through our proven stainless steel Superflow Muffler giving you a vigorous deep tone. It's manufactured with high quality stainless steel tubing and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. With this perfect combination, Gibson Performance exceeds expectations with the ability to offer quality and style beating their competitors while being Made in the USA. Gibson Performance prides themselves on quality. The process is similar to the other diverse ranges of exhaust kits to maintain top quality with the added exclusive process to make it "Elite".
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.