Gibson Performance 66569 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits 14-16 1500
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 3 in. Tubing; 5in. Polished Rolled Slash-Cut Tip; L-14in.; 3in. Center In/3in. Dual Outlet; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Exit Style: Turn Down
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 12.000 in.
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
You have chosen the 3.0L Eco diesel equipped dual exit exhaust Ram Truck for performance, Torque and Styling. Let Gibson Performance pick up where the Ram engineers stopped. Gibson's USA Made performance dual exhaust will provide multiple enhancements starting with the MWA muffler technology that develops a deeper sound than any other aftermarket diesel exhaust while maintaining a max flow of only 3cfm less than a straight pipe. Then add the large diameter 3.0" tubing routing all the way to your factory Dual Tip exit with Giant 5.0" Made in the USA T304 Polished Stainless steel tips. All this is designed with hassle free bolt on installation backed by an industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty. 100% Made in the USA.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.