Gibson Performance 65206 Cat-Back Dual Sport Exhaust System Fits Silverado 3500
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Sport Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Sport Exhaust System; Stainless; 3.5in./2.5in. Tubing; 8in. Rd Body; 3in. Dual In/2.5 in. Dual Outlet; L-24in.; 3.5in. Polished Tips; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Behind Rear Tire
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in./2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Round Slash-Cut Clamp On Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Incl. All Hardware/Factory Style Hangers
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
If youre looking to add a little style to your Truck or SUV and want to keep the exhaust from affecting your tow trailer, this Dual Cat back Exhaust System is for you, exiting behind the rear tire for a look that sets your vehicle apart on the street or in the dirt. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Gibson dual sport exhaust offers a powerful authoritative deep exhaust tone with no annoying noise inside the cab. Dyno tested to assure increased horsepower and produce more torque. Average horsepower gains are 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.