Gibson Performance 620000 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 4x9x18in. Oval Body; 3in. Dual In/2.5 in. Offset Outlet; 4 in. Polished Double Wall Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
You purchased your muscle car for a reason. Now, Gibson gives you a powerful Exhaust System that screams performance. You can expect a deep powerful exhaust rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains when you put the pedal to the metal! Gibson Muffler actually tunes your exhaust by using resonance chambers, directional louvered tuning ports and angular induction to draw exhaust gases into the muffler and expel it at a higher velocity that delivers optimum power. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.