Gibson Performance 619905 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System; Stainless; 3 in. Tubing; 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset In/Offset Out; L-24 in.; 4 in. Polished Round Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Pass Side Behind Rear Tire
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 x 12.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Built to stand out, our Ford Expedition Single Exhaust System is perfect addition to your SUV. Add a little style to truck without losing performance. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Gibson exhaust systems offer a powerful authoritative deep exhaust tone with no annoying noise inside the cab. Dyno tested to assure increased horsepower and produce more torque. Average horsepower gains are 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increase torque.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.