Gibson Performance 619690 Cat-Back Exhaust System Fits Explorer Mountaineer
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Exhaust System
Cat-Back Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5in. Tubing; 6in. Rd Body; 2.5in. Offset In/Outlet; L-19in. 3.in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 19.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow CFT Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Round Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Gibson most popular exhaust is the one you can trust when you want reliable performance from your vehicle. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, complemented with polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. You can expect to experience gains on average 5-10 horsepower. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.