Gibson Performance 619013-B Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits Mustang
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 3in. Tubing; 4x9x13in. Oval Body; 3in. Offset In/Outlet; 4.5in. Black Ceramic Round Slash-Cut Tips; Exit Straight Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 13.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Black Ceramic Stainless Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Gibson Performance introduces a Dual Exhaust system to give the redesigned 6th Generation Ford Mustang 5.0 steed an extra shot of American-Made power producing 32hp gain and 34 ft-lbs torque increase. Combined with an aggressive sound that lets others know to take notice. The complete Dual 3" Stainless Steel X Pipe and trusted, power-proven Black ceramic coated SuperFlow mufflers with integrated CFT technology will create symphony under the chassis, as they work in tune to push any driver deeper into their seat. With each rap of the throttle, the throaty sound exiting from the Dual 4.5" Intercooled Black Ceramic Coated Tips will work to alter their ego from Office Clerk to Road Warrior. This direct-Fit bolt-on exhaust system, allows more time to burn fuel and lay rubber. To top it off, Gibson will back this American-Made exhaust system with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to ensure satisfaction is guaranteed.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.