Gibson Performance 617403 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System Fits Grand Cherokee
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System; Stainless; 3 in. Tubing; 4x9x24 in. Oval Body; 3 in. Offset In/Outlet; 4in. Polished Round Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
With 40 percent more horsepower, 10 percent more torque, and 26 percent faster 0-60 mph why not add more? In 2012 Wrangler kicks it up more than just a few notches with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. With a Gibson Dual Split exhaust you can kick it up a few steps. Compliment your 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque with the Sound of Performance and additional low end torque and horse power. After driving a New 3.6L Jeep equipped with a Gibson exhaust you will have an advantage over your buddies that they will envy. The bolt-on Performance Exhaust is offered in Aluminized or high quality lifetime guaranteed Stainless .
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.