Gibson Performance 617400 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System Fits 97-00 TJ Wrangler
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.25 in. Tubing; 4x9x14 in. Oval Body; 2.25 in. Center Inlet/Offset Outlet; Exit Straight Out Back; Tip Not Included;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Diameter: No Tip
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Because Jeep enthusiasts need power from idle to 3000 RPM, Gibson designed their jeep exhaust to enhance low and mid range power for climbing and towing. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, Complemented with polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.