Gibson Performance 617303 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits Wrangler (JK)
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5 in. Tubing; 4x9x18 in. Oval Body; 2.5 in. Offset In/Dual Outlet; 3.5 in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Because Jeep enthusiast need more power from idle to 3,000 RPM, Gibson Designed their Jeep Exhaust to enhance low and mid range performance for climbing and towing. This Hi Temp Black Ceramic Coated Dual Extreme Rear Exhaust exits behind each rear tire to provide plenty of ground clearance both On Road and Off Road. Offered with Dual Large diameter Rolled Edge Black Ceramic Exhaust tips, a Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.