Gibson Performance 617100 Cat-Back Single Exhaust System Fits Grand Cherokee
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System
Cat-Back Single Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5in. Tubing; 6in. Round Body; 2.25in. Offset In/2.5in. Offset Outlet; L-24in.; 3 in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Straight Out Back
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. Hardware/Factory Style Hangers For Easy Bolt-On Install
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Because Jeep enthusiasts need power from idle to 3000 RPM, Gibson designed their jeep exhaust to enhance low and mid range power for climbing and towing. This single exhaust exits straight out the back, Complemented with polished Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional looking results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.