Gibson Performance 5659 Cat-Back Super Truck Exhaust
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Super Truck Exhaust
Cat-Back Super Truck Exhaust; Aluminized; 3in./2in. Tubing; 4x9x18in. Oval Body; 3in. Center In/2in. Dual Outlet; 6in. Polished Rectangle Tip; Exit Front Of Rear Tire;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Front of Rear Tire
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Tip Diameter: 6.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Stainless Steel Clampless Sport Truck Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Your truck deserves a super serious Performance Exhaust System. Gibson Super Truck Exhaust System offers a loud deep powerful sound with dual tailpipes that exit in front of the rear tires with Stainless Tip. You can expect a race rumble tone with improved acceleration and increased horsepower gains. Typical dyno tested horsepower gains average 15-18 and 15-20lb-ft of increased torque. Hassle free, bolt-on installation. No welding required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Not recommended for towing. Noise level may exceed 95-decibel standard.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.