Gibson Performance 5657 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Aluminized; 3in./2.25in. Tubing; 4x9x18in. Oval Body; 3in. Center In/2.25in. Dual Outlet; 4in. Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Split Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tip Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound this Dual Split Cat back exhaust is for you. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 18-20 horsepower. Stainless dual Tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions. Hassle Free bolt- on installation. No welding required.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.