Gibson Performance 421887 Gibson Performance Muffler
Gibson Performance Muffler
Gibson Performance Muffler; Stainless; 8 in. Round Body; 3 in. Offset Inlet; 3 in. Offset Outlet; L-24 in.;
- Body Height: 8.000 in.
- Body Length: 24.000 in.
- Body Width: 8.000 in.
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Offset
- Inlet Type: Single Offset
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Position: Offset
- Outlet Type: Single Offset Outlet
- Overall Length: 30.000 in.
- Shape: Round
- Tip Quantity: 0
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Fully Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Baffled and Chambered Design
- Maximum Exhaust Flow
- Increased Power
- Better Volume Efficiency
- Unrestricted Flow
Gibson SFT Muffler delivers the powerful "big block" sound at the tailpipe with more usable pulling power and torque! The Gibson difference is that our mufflers are quieter inside the cab than any other aftermarket muffler. Featuring a baffled and chambered Muffler (not packed or screened, nothing to blow out)for better volume efficiency with unrestricted flow. All welded construction.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.