Gibson Performance 17303 Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System Fits Wrangler (JK)
Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System
Cat-Back Dual Split Exhaust System; Aluminized; 2.5 in. Tubing; 4x9x18 in. Oval Body; 2.5 in. Offset In/Dual Outlet; 3.5 in. Polished Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Straight Out Back;
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Split Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Aluminized
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Logo: None
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Polished Stainless Steel Slash-Cut Tips
- Hassle Free Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Because Jeep enthusiast need more power from idle to 3,000 RPM, Gibson Designed their Jeep Exhaust to enhance low and mid range performance for climbing and towing. This Split Rear Exhaust exits straight out the back, with Dual Large diameter Stainless Tip. Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.