AWE Tuning Tread Edition Exhaust 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK | Silver Tips
Where precision engineering meets the dirt. Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the JK/JKU Wrangler:
- Axle-backs, mid pipes, loop replacement pipes, and crawler configurations -- modular options for all
- Handcrafted from 3” and 2.5” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as crawler-engineered Trail Edition and road trip-friendly Tread Edition
- Tread Edition features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology® and bespoke dual 4.5” slash-cut tips
- Trail Edition provides best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles
- Resonated and Non-Resonated Mid Pipes available separately
- Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dual 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black (Tread Edition)
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
The Jeep Wrangler exhaust that will sound good no matter where you are on the planet.
Handcrafted from US-made 3” and 2.5” T304L stainless steel, the Tread Edition is a straight-through axle-back configuration for drivers looking for rugged performance and a drone-free, signature exhaust note without sacrificing daily-drivability.
The Tread Edition features AWE’s patented, drone-canceling 180 Technology®, which provides the JK/JKU with a sophisticated, full-bodied soundtrack completely controllable via the throttle. With increased throttle, the Wrangler roars with aggression, but at highway speeds, the cabin is free of any drone, and volume is similar to stock.