AWE Tuning Track Edition Exhaust 2020-2021 Chevy Corvette Stingray | Silver Tips
Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the C8 Corvette:
- Bespoke, asymmetric exhaust design unlocks unprecedented tone and performance
- Max gains of 19 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for maximum performance
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology® (Touring Edition)
- Engineered to defeat the dreaded in-cabin tone change between V4 and V8 modes (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Robust 8” flex sections isolate engine movement and increase durability
- Weight savings of 31 lbs (Touring Edition) and 39 lbs (Track Edition) compared to stock
- Tip options include quad 4.5” double-walled slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Includes AWE AFM valve simulators, NPP valve simulators, and bespoke aluminum heat shield
- Rigorously tested in a drag-environment, road-course environment and via long term street testing
- No effect on factory emissions equipment
- Direct bolt-on, no cutting
- AWE Perfect fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime warranty
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it raw, rowdy, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same bespoke design and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, providing a weight savings of 39 lbs over stock.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators are Track Edition straight pipe sections. As a result, this version is known to get rowdy during mid-range acceleration and deceleration, as well as becoming more noticeable within the cabin during V4 mode.
Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.