AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust 14-21 Jeep Grand Cherokee | Diamond Black Tips
Tones worthy of tremors. Presenting The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT:
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition and unruly Track Edition
- Precision-engineered H-pipe featured in all versions for a deep, rich tone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 12 ft-lbs of torque and 3 hp at the wheels
- Touring Edition features patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, engineered perfectly for the 6.4L HEMI V8
- Handcrafted from full 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-made .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Tip options include dual 5” slash cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust:
The Touring Edition is a full 3” straight-through stainless steel catback configuration capable of delivering optimal power while remaining drone-free throughout the entire rev range. Featuring a precision-engineered H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers deep, rich exhaust notes that coax anyone in your lane to move out of the way.
Track Edition Exhaust:
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated H-pipe and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear lies Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid-range acceleration and deceleration and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.