AWE Tuning Loop Replacement Pipe 20-21 Jeep Gladiator JT/ 18-21 Wrangler JL
Rugged has never sounded this good. Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the JT Gladiator:
- Loop replacement pipes, catbacks, and crawler configurations -- modular options for all
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as crawler-engineered Trail Edition and road trip-friendly Tread Edition
- Features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Tread Edition offered as single or dual outlet with despoke 5” straight-cut, double walled tips in diamond black
- Trail Edition provides best-in-class clearance on even the most aggressive departure angles
- Easily convert between Tread and Trail Edition
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-made CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Dyno-verified max gains of 5 hp and 10 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity, no cutting required
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Single or dual 5” straight-cut, double-walled tips available in diamond black (Tread Edition)
- Dyno-engineered, trail-proven
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty on exhaust
The perfect Jeep Gladiator Exhaust does exist, and it’s called AWE’s Tread Edition.
Handcrafted from US-made 3” T304L stainless steel, the Tread Edition is a full, straight-through catback configuration for drivers looking for rugged performance and a drone-free, signature exhaust note without sacrificing daily-drivability.
The Tread Edition features a bespoke resonator in the mid pipe, followed by AWE’s patented, drone-canceling 180 Technology®, right before the rear axle (i.e. where the cabin ends). This combination provides the Gladiator’s 3.6L with a sophisticated, full-bodied soundtrack completely controllable via the throttle. With increased throttle, the Gladiator roars with aggression, but at highway speeds, the cabin is free of any drone, and volume is similar to stock.
When it comes to bringing up the rear, drivers have a couple of options. The Tread Edition is offered as a single or dual outlet configuration, each having one 5” double-walled, straight-cut tip per tailpipe outlet.
- Single-side: one tailpipe, one tip, exits right behind the driver’s side wheel, under the factory or aftermarket fender flare.
- Dual: two tailpipes, two tips, exits right behind driver’s and passenger’s side wheels, under the factory or aftermarket fender flare.
Regardless of which option you choose, rest assured neither interfere with the factory rear rocker.