2013-2018 6.7 Cummins S400/Stock Twin Turbo Kit Candy Purple Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
Traction Bars, 60 Inch Length, Semi-Gloss Black
- Sold As Each
- Length 60 Inch
- Bushing Poly Urethane Bushing
- Primer ZINC Primer
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Semi-Gloss Black
- This kit includes 60 Inch long bars for Regular Cab Long Bed, Extended Cab Short Bed and Crew Cab Short Bed Models
- This part number is bars, bushings, and Johnny Joints only. Must be combined with installation hardware kit WCF100840, WCF100841, or WCF100842 (depending on vehicle application) for complete product kit.
- 60 Inch Heavy Duty Bars
- Poly Bushings
- Johnny Joints
- Powder Coating with zinc primer base coat
- Custom Single Stage Powder Coating
Built in house at WCFab carrying a LIFETIME WARRANTY against bending or breaking (to original purchaser). Traction bars are a necessary upgrade when increasing the horsepower on your diesel truck to prevent the axle from twisting which can lead to broken u-joints, driveshafts, and even twisted axle housings. We use a high quality rebuild-able and grease-able “Johnny Joint” heim connection at the frame to allow for adjustment of torsion on the axle or if you raise/lower the rear of your truck. At the axle connection we use a heavy duty Poly Urethane Bushing for decreased noise and vibration which is common complaint if a solid heim is used on both ends. We complete our traction bar kit with our professional in house powder coat process in your color choice and comes standard with a ZINC Primer base coat before the final color which increases corrosion resistance by more than ten times compared to just your standard powder single coat application.