2013-2018 6.7 Cummins S300 Turbo High Mount 2nd Gen Swap Kit Cherry Frost Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
Y-Bridge Kit, for 2011-2016 Duramax LML, Blueberry Frost
- style Y-Bridge
- Size 3 Inch
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Blueberry Frost
- If your PCV is not rerouted, you will need to purchase the PCV Reroute kit.
- An Up pipe choice must be selected if you do not already have a non-EGR style up pipe. When using LB7 OEM up pipe the mounting bracket on the up pipe will not line up with the mounting tab on the down pipe due to design changes GM had between the model years. 2 Inch stainless up pipes do not have a down pipe mount tab at all, it is no issue to run without this tab connected to the down pipe.
- For Off Road Competition Use Only.
- 3 Inch 1 piece Y-Bridge
- 3 Inch Cold Side Intercooler Pipe
- 3.5 Inch Turbo Intake Horn
- Heater Hose and Clamps
- Barbed Plug and Clamps for Coolant Line Block off's
- Silicone Boots, T-Bolt Clamps, Y-Bridge Flange Gaskets
- Custom Two Stage Powder Coating
The LML 3 Inch Y-Bridge Kit is an upgraded high flow intake kit for the 2011-2016 LML Duramax. This kit replaces the factory restrictive Y-Bridge with a one piece 3 Inch bridge that incorporates a heavy duty machined bead roll on the end so the pipe cannot deform when the t-bolt clamp is tightened. This kit allows you to remove the EGR system for race use only. A 3 Inch high flow inter cooler pipe compliments the y-bridge to offer a full 3 Inch tract from inter cooler to engine and a fabricated 3.5 Inch turbo inlet horn is also included to replace the plastic OEM piece.