2011-2016 LML Duramax Upper Coolant Pipe Apple Frost Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
S400 Single Turbo Install Kit, for 2001-2004 Duramax LB7, Candy Purple
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Candy Purple
- Includes Driver Side Transmission Dipstick Tube which makes installation of the down pipe easier.
- Turbo Down pipe is designed for Half Marmon style S400 exhaust outlet; 4.6 Inch Diameter flat flange. NOT compatible with HX40 style exhaust outlet flanges.
- NOTE: Race cover style or SXE turbo chargers will require the use of a forward facing VAN style thermostat housing and hose, sold separate.
- 5 Inch Intake with Dry Air Filter and Outerwears Pre-Filter Cover
- T4 Pedestal and Spacer with Hardware
- Stainless Steel Oil Feed and Drain Lines with Fittings
- 3 Inch Fabricated High Flow Y-Bridge, Hot and Cold Side Intercooler Pipes
- 3 Inch Down Pipe with High Temp Coating (Mates to exhaust system flange). Includes heat wrap and clamps.
- Silicone Boots, T-Bolt Clamps, V-Band Clamps, and Modified Upper Coolant Pipe
- Custom Two Stage Powder Coating
This kit will allow you to install an S400 based Turbo on your 2001-2004 LB7 Duramax. Replacing all of the OEM plumbing and y-bridge with high flow 3 Inch diameter piping. Oil Lines are high quality stainless steel braided Parker Lines with the oil feed line routing from the main oil galley on the side of the engine block. We designed our down pipe to connect with your exhaust system V-Band and clamp which simplifies installation and does not require you to cut your exhaust system. You can upgrade to the 3 1/2 Inch down pipe but this will require cutting of the exhaust system to install. If you are not purchasing the turbo from us you must specify the brand of turbo you are using, some Turbo's you may be required to ship to use for mock up to build the kit. Each turbo kit is hand built in house by our experienced fabricators and welders. Every part is built and test fit on an engine to ensure proper fitment.