2010-2012 6.7 Cummins S300 Turbo High Mount 2nd Gen Swap Kit Gun Metal Single Stage Powder Coating WCFab
Race Series CP3 Conversion Kit, for 2011-2016 Duramax LML
- Sold As Kit
- Type Conversion
- The Race Series Kit uses a longer and larger I.D. High-Pressure Line than the Street Series Kit and ALL other CP3 Conversion Kits offered on the market, which allows for more fuel volume. The high pressure fitting at the rail is also a larger I.D. as compared to the standard location that the Street Kit and other manufactures feed to, which allows for more flow!
- This kit is recommended for use with 10, 12, and 14mm CP3 Pumps. Any truck that is used in a performance application and is no longer under warranty we strongly recommend replacing the pump with the more robust and proven CP3 pump from WCFab.
- Intended for off road competition use only! Does not work in conjunction with EGR system.
- Billet Anodized CP3 Pump Mount Plate
- High Pressure Fuel Line and Rail Fitting
- High Pressure Rail Plugs and Caps
- Fuel line and Clamps
- Stainless CP3 Feed and Return Barb Fittings
- 9th Injector Line Plug and number 10 Triple Square Socket
- Stainless Hardware
The Factory CP4.2 Pump Found on 2011 and newer Duramax's has been known to be a problematic component. Even the slightest amount of fuel or water contamination can ruin the pumps internals leading to metal debris flushing throughout the entire fuel system. When these pumps fail it can lead to a repair job usually including all new injectors, fuel system sensors, fuel lines, and complete cleaning of the fuel tank and costing 8,000 Dollars+. We set out to develop a solution for this issue and came to market with the first CP3 Conversion kit in 2013. The WCFab kit is tried and true and offers some items that other kits on the market today do not. A common issue we encountered is customers installing the CP3 Pump would break the brittle cast aluminum OEM pump mount bracket, so we designed a stronger Billet Aluminum piece to replace it and have not had an issue since.