2006-2007 LBZ Duramax High Flow Intake Bundle Package Grape Frost Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
S300 High Mnt Turbo 2nd Gen Swap Kit, for 13-18 Cummins 6.7L, Candy Red
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Candy Red
- NOTE: KIT IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH STEED SPEED OR ATS MANIFOLDS (SOLD SEPARATELY).
- 4 Inch Down Pipe (Mates to Exhaust System V-band)
- 4 Inch Intake with Dry Air Filter and Outerwears Pre-Filter Cover
- Stainless Steel Oil Feed and Drain Lines with Fittings
- 3 Inch Hot Side Intercooler Pipe (V-band style connection)
- 1/2 Inch T4 Spacer plate with hardware
- Coolant lines and fittings (stand pipe removal fitting)
- Silicone boots, T-bolt Clamps, and necessary hardware
- Crank Case Breather Kit
- Custom Two Stage Powder Coating
This kit will allow you to install an S300SXE based Turbo on your 2013-2018 6.7 Cummins with an ATS or Steed Speed 2nd Gen Style Exhaust Manifold (Sold Separate). Kit includes all components needed to install the turbo. We mount the manifold pointing up which allows for a quick and simple down pipe install- no cutting of your exhaust system required! Our down pipe connects to the v-band flange on the exhaust pipe just as your factory turbo/cast elbow did. NO Bending of AC lines is required. OEM Coolant tank can be used, we do offer a fabricated aluminum tank as an option in the kit. Each turbo kit is hand built in-house by our experienced fabricators and welders. Every part is built and test fit on an engine to ensure proper fitment. All tubing is TIG welded and mating flanges are CNC machined with O-ring seals where necessary for a boost-leak free setup. If you are not purchasing the turbo and manifold from us you must specify the brand of manifold you are using, and you may be required to send the turbo and manifold into us for the kit to be built. Hot side Inter cooler pipe with v-band connection at turbo, kit INCLUDES welding of V-band flange to turbo cover. If you are not purchasing turbo from us, it WILL need to be sent in to have flange welded onto the outlet. Our down pipe is HX40 style flange connection at the turbo exhaust housing as this style offers the best seal, alignment, and easiest install. If you are not purchasing the turbo from us you will need to make sure your exhaust housing is machined to HX40 style outlet flange!