2004.5-2007 5.9 Cummins S300 Turbo High Mount 2nd Gen Swap Kit Illusion Purple Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
S300 Single Turbo Install Kit, for 2006-2007 Duramax LBZ, Silver Artery
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Silver Artery
- NOTE: Our down pipe is HX40 style flange connection at the turbo as this style offers the best seal, alignment, and easiest install. If you are not purchasing the turbo from us you will need to make sure your exhaust housing is machined to HX40 style outlet flange! Note picture above for HX40 flange vs full marmon standard style.
- NOTE: Down pipe comes standard with V-band style connection on bottom to connect with exhaust system. If you want 3 bolt flange style connection it is an additional 75.00 Dollar
- 4 Inch Intake with Dry Air Filter and Outerwear's Pre-Filter Cover
- T4 Pedestal with Hardware
- Stainless Steel Oil Feed and Drain Lines with Fittings
- 3 Inch Fabricated High Flow Y-Bridge, Hot and Cold Side Intercooler Pipes
- 3 Inch Down Pipe with High Temp Coating (Mates to exhaust system flange). Includes heat wrap and clamps.
- Silicone Boots, T-Bolt Clamps, and V-Band Clamps
- Coolant Bypass Kit for Rear Cover
- Custom Two Stage Powder Coating
This kit will allow you to install an S300 based Turbo on your 2011-2016 LML Duramax. Replacing all of the restrictive OEM plumbing and y-bridge with high flow 3 Inch diameter piping and one piece Y-bridge. Oil Lines are high quality stainless steel braided Parker Lines with the oil feed line routing from the main oil galley on the side of the engine block. We designed our down pipe to connect with your exhaust system V-Band and clamp which simplifies installation and does not require you to cut your exhaust system. If you are not purchasing the turbo from us you must specify the brand of turbo you are using, some Turbo's you may be required to ship to use for mock up to build the kit. Each turbo kit is hand built in house by our experienced fabricators and welders. Every part is built and test fit on an engine to ensure proper fitment.