2001-2010 Duramax RCLB/CCSB/ECSB 60 Inch Traction Bar Kit Gloss White Single Stage Powder Coating WCFab
S300 High Mnt Turbo 2nd Gen Swap Kit, for 10-12 Cummins 6.7L, Chevy Orange
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Chevy Orange
- NOTE: KIT IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH STEED SPEED OR ATS MANIFOLDS (SOLD SEPARATELY).
- Hot side Inter cooler pipe with v-band connection at turbo, kit INCLUDES welding of V-band flange to turbo cover. If you are not purchasing turbo from us, it WILL need to be sent in to have flange welded onto the outlet.
- Our down pipe is HX40 style flange connection at the turbo exhaust housing as this style offers the best seal, alignment, and easiest install. If you are not purchasing the turbo from us you will need to make sure your exhaust housing is machined to HX40 style outlet flange!
- 4 Inch Down Pipe (Mates to Exhaust System V-band)
- 4 Inch Intake with Dry Air Filter and Outerwear's Pre-Filter Cover
- Stainless Oil Feed and Drain Line with Fittings
- 1/2 Inch T4 Spacer plate
- Coolant Lines and Fittings, (Stand pipe removal fitting)
- Silicone Boots, Clamps, Crank Case Breather Kit, and Installation Hardware
- Custom Single Stage Powder Coating
This kit will allow you to install an S300SXE based Turbo on your 2010-2012 6.7 Cummins with an ATS or Steed Speed 2nd Gen Style Exhaust Manifold (Sold Separate). Kit includes all components needed to install the turbo. We mount the manifold pointing up which allows for a quick and simple down pipe install- no cutting of your exhaust system required! Our down pipe connects to the v-band flange on the exhaust pipe just as your factory turbo/cast elbow did. Each turbo kit is hand built in-house by our experienced fabricators and welders. Every part is built and test fit on an engine to ensure proper fitment. All tubing is TIG welded and mating flanges are CNC machined with O-ring seals where necessary for a boost-leak free setup. If you are not purchasing the turbo and manifold from us you must specify the brand of manifold you are using, and you may be required to send the turbo and manifold into us for the kit to be built.