2001-2010 Duramax RCLB/CCSB/ECSB 60 Inch Traction Bar Kit Bronze Chrome Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
Twin Turbo Kit S400/Stock, for 2010-2012 Cummins 6.7L, Gloss White
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Gloss White
- This kit is for Off-Road Competition use only!
- Kit is designed to be used with the OEM 3rd gen exhaust manifold. If you want to use an aftermarket 3rd gen Style manifold you MUST send it in for kit to be custom built.
- 5 Inch Intake with Dry Air Filter and Outerwears Pre-Filter Cover
- Stainless Steel Oil Feed and Drain Lines with Fittings
- 4 Inch Turbo Down Pipe, Ceramic Coated with Heat Wrap and Clamps
- 3 Inch Turbo Hot Side Cross Over Pipe and 3 Inch Cold Charge Pipe Between Turbos
- O-Ring Seals
- Silicone Boots, T-Bolt Clamps, V-Band Clamps
- Coolant Lines and Fittings
- Custom Single Stage Powder Coating
Compound Turbo Kits (also known as Twin Turbo Kits) for the 2010-2012 6.7 Cummins have become one of the most popular upgrades for daily drivers and towing rigs. Compounding over your factory turbo charger has been proven to provide cooler EGTs and increased power across the rpm range, all while allowing the use and function of the factory turbine brake feature. They are a great all around setup for towing, the weekend warrior, and truck pulling competition, or racing. With proper tuning (Required) and additional supporting modifications the Compound Turbo Kit can provide up to 750 HP and 1400 LBS of torque. One of the nicest features of compounding over your factory turbocharger is that the truck will not have any additional turbo lag or loss of spool up, which is common with a larger single turbo upgrade. The truck will have instant response and boost just as it does with only the factory turbo, but more efficient across a wider range, with cooler EGTs! Every WCFab Turbo kit is hand build in house by our experienced fabricators and welders. Every component is built and test fit on our jigs to ensure proper fitment. All tubing is TIG welded and the mating flanges are CNC machined with O-ring seals where necessary for a boost-leak free setup. We stand behind our fabricated components and workmanship for the life that you own the product. The Compound Turbo Kit comes with all the necessary components to install, with several upgrades and turbo options available. Certain upgrades are necessary for optimum performance and drivability. (I.E- Tuning and FASS Lift Pump).