2001-2004 LB7 Duramax Y-Bridge Kit Cherry Frost Two Stage Powder Coating WCFab
S400 High Mnt Turbo 2nd Gen Swap Kit, for 10-12 Cummins 6.7L, Candy Teal
- Sold As Kit
- Finish Type Powder Coated
- Finish Color Candy Teal
- NOTE: KIT IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH STEED SPEED OR ATS MANIFOLDS (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RACE COVER STYLE TURBOS!
- 4 Inch Down Pipe (Mates to Exhaust system v-band)
- 5 Inch Intake with sensor bungs
- Dry Air Filter with Outerwear's Pre-Filter Cover
- 1/2 Inch T4 Spacer plate with hardware
- number 6 Stainless Oil Feed Line and Fitting, number 10 Stainless Oil Drain Line and Fittings
- 3 Inch Hot Side Intercooler Pipe
- Coolant Lines and Fittings, (Stand pipe removal fitting)
- Silicone Boots, Clamps, Crank Case Breather Kit, and Installation Hardware
- Custom Two Stage Powder Coating
This kit will allow you to install an S400 based Turbo on your 2010-2012 6.7 Cummins with an ATS or Steed Speed 2nd Gen Style Exhaust Manifold (Sold Separate). Kit includes all components needed to install turbo. We mount the manifold pointing up which allows for a quick and simple down pipe install- no cutting of your exhaust system required! Our down pipe connects to the v-band flange on the exhaust system front pipe just as your factory turbo/cast elbow did. NO Bending of AC lines is required with this kit! Stainless steel oil feed (number 6) and oil drain (number 10) lines. OEM Coolant tank can be used, we do offer a fabricated aluminum tank as an option separate. Each turbo kit is hand built in house by our experienced fabricators and welders. Every part is built and test fit on an engine to ensure proper fitment. All tubing is TIG welded and mating flanges are CNC machined with O-ring seals where necessary for a boost-leak free setup. If you are not purchasing the turbo and manifold from us you must specify the brand of manifold you are using, and you may be required to send the turbo and manifold in to us for the kit to be built.