Tonneau Covers are a must have aftermarket accessory for anyone with a truck, but deciding which tonneau cover is best for your ride and your situation can be complicated. Each type has its own advantages. And each truck owner uses his/her truck differently. Depending on what you most often use your truck for, one tonneau might be better for you than another truck bed cover.
What are the advantages of each type of tonneau cover?
The Pros & Cons of each truck bed cover:
- Soft Roll Up: Pro: Stylish Vinyl, Full Bed Access Con: Least Secure, Poor Durability
- Hard Folding: Pro: Full Bed Access, More Secure Con: Takes more time to open
- Retractable: Pro: Easy to Open, Very Secure Con: Canister takes up space
- Solid Bed Lid: Pro: Most Secure Con: Heavy & No Full Bed Access
- Hard Roll Up: Pro: Stylish Vinyl, Very Secure, Easy to Open, Full Bed Access Con: ?