K&N Blackhawk 71 Series Cold Air Intake
A Top of the Line Synthetic Oil-Free Filter
Looking for the ultimate, low restriction cold air intake? Want a synthetic filter that is washable and doesn’t have to be oiled? Need better air flow with quality filtration? This Blackhawk 71 Series from K&N has all that and more in one of the best cold air intakes we’ve ever carried. Oh, and did I mention it comes in all black?
Bullet Point Breakdown
No time to read this whole article? Just want the quick and dirty dets? “Too long; didn’t read” your fav acronym? Don’t worry. We hear ya. Here’s our Midwest Aftermarket Bullet Point Breakdown of the K&N Blackhawk 71 Series Cold Air Intake:
- K&N’s Guarantee that the 71 Series will increase your Horsepower
- The Blackhawk is made of all black components--even the filter!
- Increases throttle response
- Improves engine sound or tone
- Easy, DIY install using common tools
- Synthetic air filter is designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle
- Oil-free Air Filter. This is NOT an oiled filter. No need to oil ever.
- Simply wash with K&N synthetic air filter cleaner when dirty, then reinstall.
- Designed to take up to 100,000 miles before cleaning (depending on climate / driving conditions)
- Backed by K&N’s Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Top of the line filtration from the air filter
- Maximum air flow from the whole intake
- Air filter is made from black synthetic media
- Looks sick and adds performance
- The last Cold Air Intake you’ll ever buy!